YOUR GATEWAY TO THE WONDERS OF MALAYSIA
Live your dreams in one of the world’s most cosmopolitan, culturally diversed and naturally beautiful cities. Malaysia’s vast green landscapes and rich cultural tapestry attracts people from all walks of life.
Making Malaysia more attractive is Iskandar Malaysia, located at the southernmost tip of Peninsular Malaysia and positioned as one of the world’s best places to invest, work, live and relax. Strategically sited within Iskandar Malaysia is Molek Pine 4, the luxury residences that set the standard for sophisticated resort lifestyles.
YOUR PRIDE ALL THE PRESTIGE OF A PREMIER ADDRESS
Molek Pine 4 is the epitome of luxury living in Johor Bahru. As the latest addition to the prestigious Molek Pine 1, 2 and 3 luxury apartments, select your Tower 4 residence from the 37 storeys of high rise apartments. Ownership offers you the opportunity to savour the very best things in life and the best of Johor Bahru at your doorstep.
- Luxurious Low Density Development
- Exclusive Clubhouse with Japanese ‘Onsen’ Spa
- Eco-friendly Green Building
YOUR WELL-BEING ALL THE ASSURANCES OF A SECURE COMMUNITY
Step into a home that blends tranquility with impeccable security measures. Your security is assured with a specially designed 4-tier security system.
Tier 1 : Sensor Access System at the barrier gates of the main entrance and exit.
Tier 2 : Sensor Access System at the barrier gates of the basement car park entrance.
Tier 3 : Security Access Card to the lift lobby via car park, and CCTV monitoring
system for all entrances, exits and lift lobbies.
Tier 4 : Lift access to specific levels via smart card reader
State-of-the-art technological facilities
- Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)
- 2-way audio intercom
- Security access card system
- 24-hour security
- Fibre optic high speed broadband telecommunication
- SMATV (with Astro High Definition capability)
ALL THE EXCLUSIVITY FOR LIVING EXPRESSION
Experience a serene retreat of indescribable luxury, ease and comfort, far from the stresses of hectic living. Indulge yourself in all your preferred recreational activities literally just steps away. Luxury living doesn’t get any better then this.
- Swimming pool
- Wading pool
- Tennis court
- Two badminton courts
- Basketball court
- Barbeque pits
- Fitness station
- ‘Onsen’ (Japanese Spa)
- Children’s playground
- Function room
- Convenience centre (Commercial lot)
YOUR NEIGHBOURHOOD ALL THE CONVENIENCES OF LIFESTYLE COMMUNITY
Experience signature lifestyle homes in TAMAN MOLEK, Johor Bahru’s financial,
telecommunications and shipping/logistic hubs. Come home to a multi-award winning development that boats a gated & guarded community complete with RFID* technology, a thriving financial hub with 17 financial institutions and a commercially vibrant lifestyle with bistros, spas and boutique shopping.
*RFID : Radio Frequency Identification
- 15 mins. drive to city centre & CIQ Complex (Custom, Immigration & Quarantine)
- 10 mins. drive to Sunway College & 20 mins. drive to education hub with 3 universities and 2 colleges, including a Japanese School
- 10 mins. Drive to Sultan Ismail Hospital
- 20 mins. Drive to Regency Specialist Hospital
- Close to convenient amenities : 7-Eleven, Guardian Pharmacy, Watsons, Spa & Foot Massage, Restaurants etc
- Close to retail centres: Carrefour, Tesco, Giant Hypermarket & Jusco Tebrau City and recreational parks such as the 20-acre Pandan Lake & Recreational Park
- Easy accessibility to various destinations via major highways:
- Eastern Dispersal Link (EDL) to the city centre / Singapore
- Tebrau Highway to surrounding toenships
- Pasir Gudang Highway to Senai Airport, Second Link & Pasir Gudang
- North-South Highway to Malacca or Kuala Lumpur
Type of Properties : High Rise Apartment
Unit Size : 1,441 sq. ft – 5,791 sq.ft.
Selling Price : RM944,000.00 – RM4,777,000.00
Bedroom : 2-5 Bedrooms
No. of Units : 260 Units
READY FOR OCCUPATION
For product and general sales enquiries, please contact our Sales & Marketing Officers at
Mr. Lim Sung Heng – 012 7866 611
Mr. Boo Z Bon – 012 7018 633
Ms. Carrie Chin – 012 7601 488