1. Terms and Conditions of Use. These Terms and Conditions of Use (these “Terms”) apply to Berinda.com
and all related websites contained herein (together, this “Website”), together with all documents,
links, data, information, advertisements, policies, content, functions and other materials and
services (together, “Content”) presented therein. This Website may contain Content not owned by
Berinda or their affiliates, which may be subject to separate terms and conditions. This Website is
provided by Berinda as a service to its customers for informational purposes and for personal use
only. Commercial use of this Website is strictly prohibited.
2. Please Read These Terms Carefully Before Using This Website. By accessing this Website or any of
its Content, you signify your agreement to be bound by each and every one of the terms and conditions
below and that you are of sufficient legal age. If you do not agree with these Terms, please cease
using this Website immediately.
3. Changes to these Terms. This Website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors or
omissions. Berinda is not responsible for inaccuracies, typographical errors, omissions, product
information or advertising. Berinda reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, add or
remove all or portions of these Terms at any time. Your continued use of this Website will indicate
acceptance by you of such rules, changes or modifications.
4. Links To Third Party Sites. This Website contains links to certain websites owned, operated or
controlled by third-parties (“Third Party Sites”). Berinda does not control and is not responsible for
the Content of such Third Party Sites, or any changes or updates to such sites. Links to Third Party
Sites are provided to you only as a convenience, for information purposes only, and their inclusion
does not imply any endorsement, association, approval or warranty by Berinda of such Third Party Sites
or any of the Content contained therein. Access to any Third Party Sites shall be at your own risk.
5. Important Information Concerning The Licensing of the “Berinda” Name and Mark. Certain goods,
products, services, projects, properties and developments which appear or are referred to on this
Website and/or on certain Third Party Sites (“Berinda Branded Projects”) may not be owned, operated,
developed, managed or sold by Berinda. The owners, operators, developers, managers and sellers (“Third
Party Owners”) of these Berinda Branded Projects use the “Berinda” name and mark under license, which
license may be terminated or revoked according to its terms. Berinda is not responsible for any
representations made by Third Party Owners. For more information concerning Berinda Branded Projects,
please consult the Third Party Owner as well as all other disclosure documents which may be required
6. Restrictions On Use Of Content. Unless otherwise noted, all Content contained on this Website is
protected by copyrights, trademarks and/or other intellectual properties laws. No Content may be
copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way, except that
you may download, display and print one copy of the materials presented on this Website on a single
computer for your personal, non-commercial use only. The use of any Content from this Website on any
other internet, intranet, web or other site or computer environment is prohibited.
7. Additional Terms. Additional terms and conditions may apply to certain portions of this Website. By
using this Website you agree to abide and be bound by such additional terms and conditions as well as
all applicable laws.
8. Trademarks. The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on this Website are registered and
common law trademarks of Berinda. Nothing contained on this Website should be construed as granting
any license or right to use any of the trademarks without the written permission of Berinda.
9. Communications. No right of confidentiality shall apply to any inquiries or other communications
made to Berinda through this Website (“Communications”) and Berinda shall have no obligation to
protect Communications from disclosure to third parties.
10. DISCLAIMER. BERINDA STRIVES TO ENSURE THAT THE CONTENTS OF THIS WEBSITE ARE ACCURATE AND RELIABLE.
HOWEVER, ERRORS AND/OR OMISSIONS MAY SOMETIMES OCCUR. AS A RESULT, THIS WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENTS ARE
PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS” BASIS. BERINDA MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND REGARDING
THIS WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND/OR THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THIS WEBSITE. BERINDA
HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY
AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WARRANTIES AGAINST INFRINGEMENT AND TITLE, AND WARRANTIES THAT
THIS WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR FREE OF ERRORS OF
VIRUSES.BERINDA IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR RELIABILITY OF THIS
WEBSITE OR ANY OF ITS CONTENT.
11. Limitation Of Liability. In no event shall Berinda or any of its respective officers, directors,
licensors, employees or agents be liable, whether in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise,
for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental, consequential or indirect loss, injury or
damages (including, without limitation, lost profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of
this Website or its Content.
12. Jurisdiction. The Content of this Website is presented solely for informational use in Malaysia.
Berinda makes no representation that this Website or its Content is appropriate or available for use
in other jurisdictions. This Website is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or
entity, or any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law
or regulation or would subject Berinda or any of its affiliates to any liability.
13. Severability. The provisions of these Terms are intended to be severable. If for any reason any
provision of these Terms shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision
shall be deemed severed from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any
14. Entire Agreement. The Terms represent the entire agreement between you and Berinda relating to the
subject matter herein and shall not be modified except as provided herein or in a writing signed by
both parties. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.