1. Terms and Conditions of Use. These Terms and Conditions of Use (these "Terms") apply to Berinda.com and all related websites contained herein (together, this "Website"), together with all documents, links, data, information, advertisements, policies, content, functions and other materials and services (together, "Content") presented therein. This Website may contain Content not owned by Berinda or their affiliates, which may be subject to separate terms and conditions. This Website is provided by Berinda as a service to its customers for informational purposes and for personal use only. Commercial use of this Website is strictly prohibited.
2. Please Read These Terms Carefully Before Using This Website. By accessing this Website or any of its Content, you signify your agreement to be bound by each and every one of the terms and conditions below and that you are of sufficient legal age. If you do not agree with these Terms, please cease using this Website immediately.
3. Changes to these Terms. This Website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors or omissions. Berinda is not responsible for inaccuracies, typographical errors, omissions, product information or advertising. Berinda reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, add or remove all or portions of these Terms at any time. Your continued use of this Website will indicate acceptance by you of such rules, changes or modifications.
4. Links To Third Party Sites. This Website contains links to certain websites owned, operated or controlled by third-parties ("Third Party Sites"). Berinda does not control and is not responsible for the Content of such Third Party Sites, or any changes or updates to such sites. Links to Third Party Sites are provided to you only as a convenience, for information purposes only, and their inclusion does not imply any endorsement, association, approval or warranty by Berinda of such Third Party Sites or any of the Content contained therein. Access to any Third Party Sites shall be at your own risk.
5. Important Information Concerning The Licensing of the "Berinda" Name and Mark. Certain goods, products, services, projects, properties and developments which appear or are referred to on this Website and/or on certain Third Party Sites ("Berinda Branded Projects") may not be owned, operated, developed, managed or sold by Berinda. The owners, operators, developers, managers and sellers ("Third Party Owners") of these Berinda Branded Projects use the "Berinda" name and mark under license, which license may be terminated or revoked according to its terms. Berinda is not responsible for any representations made by Third Party Owners. For more information concerning Berinda Branded Projects, please consult the Third Party Owner as well as all other disclosure documents which may be required by law.
6. Restrictions On Use Of Content. Unless otherwise noted, all Content contained on this Website is protected by copyrights, trademarks and/or other intellectual properties laws. No Content may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way, except that you may download, display and print one copy of the materials presented on this Website on a single computer for your personal, non-commercial use only. The use of any Content from this Website on any other internet, intranet, web or other site or computer environment is prohibited.
7. Additional Terms. Additional terms and conditions may apply to certain portions of this Website. By using this Website you agree to abide and be bound by such additional terms and conditions as well as all applicable laws.
8. Trademarks. The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on this Website are registered and common law trademarks of Berinda. Nothing contained on this Website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any of the trademarks without the written permission of Berinda.
9. Communications. No right of confidentiality shall apply to any inquiries or other communications made to Berinda through this Website ("Communications") and Berinda shall have no obligation to protect Communications from disclosure to third parties.
10. DISCLAIMER. BERINDA STRIVES TO ENSURE THAT THE CONTENTS OF THIS WEBSITE ARE ACCURATE AND RELIABLE. HOWEVER, ERRORS AND/OR OMISSIONS MAY SOMETIMES OCCUR. AS A RESULT, THIS WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENTS ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS-IS" BASIS. BERINDA MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND REGARDING THIS WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND/OR THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THIS WEBSITE. BERINDA HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WARRANTIES AGAINST INFRINGEMENT AND TITLE, AND WARRANTIES THAT THIS WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR FREE OF ERRORS OF VIRUSES.BERINDA IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR RELIABILITY OF THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OF ITS CONTENT.
11. Limitation Of Liability. In no event shall Berinda or any of its respective officers, directors, licensors, employees or agents be liable, whether in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental, consequential or indirect loss, injury or damages (including, without limitation, lost profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of this Website or its Content.
12. Jurisdiction. The Content of this Website is presented solely for informational use in Malaysia. Berinda makes no representation that this Website or its Content is appropriate or available for use in other jurisdictions. This Website is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity, or any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation or would subject Berinda or any of its affiliates to any liability.
13. Severability. The provisions of these Terms are intended to be severable. If for any reason any provision of these Terms shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severed from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
14. Entire Agreement. The Terms represent the entire agreement between you and Berinda relating to the subject matter herein and shall not be modified except as provided herein or in a writing signed by both parties. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.